- Small 609 mm tall garden candle flare
- Can be placed in plant pots as well as the ground
- Average burning time of 2 hours per candle although they will burn faster if it is windy.
- Very large wick which is quite wind resistant so candles burn longer.
- Will work in light rain, snow, mist and reasonably windy conditions.
- Can be used again once they have been put out if there is wax left.
- Perfect for weddings, BBQ's, garden parties or any outdoor event.
- Due to length they can only be delivered by courier
Take the candle flares to the beach for a party or take them with you if you go on a camping trip.
Our garden candle flares can be used in many ways to create stunning lighting effects for your party. A driveway or pathway lined with garden flares will always make a dramatic entrance to your party or event. Garden candle flares can be used as the main lighting or used as a backdrop for you to use lanterns, tea lights and other candles.